November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Pawty at #NipClub Nov.24, 2011


@KConlon1's Squeaker

#NipClub wishes to extend our condolences to the family of @KConlon1 (Squeaker) a great #NipClub Barktender who went to #RainbowBridge on Nov. 22nd, 2011. Our hostess @HollieCatRocks, DJ/Barktender @BunnyJeanCook, Barktender @PepiSmartDog, DJ @SalvatoreDaCat  and manager @TheNascarKitty will help Squeaker get settled in at Rainbow Bridge, and hopefully he'll come back to work soon.
Squeaker (@KConlon1)










A lot of you wont be around this Thursday because of the holidays, but if you need a place to eat,
a place o hang out, a refreshing drink, maybe some dancing, well, #NipClub is the place to be. We'll 
be there for you with a full buffet menu. We can't guarentee there will always be a barktender or DJ on 
duty, but the doors will be open, the buffet will be hot and full, the bar stocked and the jukebox will be free.

Why not take a second to leave a comment on the blog stating what you're Thankful for, and if you can 
drop a dime or a dollar or so in our charity bucket. Enjoy. 
MENU

Cornbread Dressing

Turkey

Chocolate Crust Pumpkin Pie
Bacon topped sweet potato casserole
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy

Spicy Corn on  the Cob Au Gratin 

Spiral Cut Honey Baked Ham

Green Bean Casserole
Cranberry Sauces


4 comments:

Mariodacat said...

Great menu pal. If my peeps get back in time, I'll run on over. If not, I'll pop in when they get back and help out wherever.

Flacatlady said...

YUMMY!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I bet mom won't be getting food that great where she's going. MOL

I'm thankful for all my pals! If mom gets home in time, I'll drop by to see who's hanging out cuz I'd rather be with you guys than anybody! *hugs*
Happy Thanks-for-giving everyone!

Unknown said...

I am thankful for my health,family and friends! hugs! I am thankful mom got me straight from my puppy home, so I was never homeless.

#Nipclub Colorful Easter March 28th, 2024

Please drop any $ you can into the Tip Jar to help pets at Columbia Second Chance .  Every penny helps! Thanks! Colorful Pre-Easter Pawty  ...